Terms and conditions of use
- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- If you [register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services], we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- [You must be at least  years of age to use our website; and by using our website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least  years of age.]
- “Advertiser” means a person or entity that is contracting to post advertisements on any of the Sityourpets.com Website.
- “Pet Parents” or “Employers” means a person or entity that is accessing a Sityourpets.com Website to post a job or utilizing the Sityourpets.com Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking candidates for employment or seeking pet caregiving businesses.
- “Pet Caregivers” or “Candidates” means a User who is accessing a Sityourpets.com Website to post business profile and search for a job or business opportunities or in any other capacity except as an Employer.
Your use of the Sityourpets.com Services
- The Sityourpets.com Services may be used only by:
(“Pet Caregivers”) Freelance pet sitters seeking employment, pet caregiving businesses seeking potential customers
- (“Pet Parents”) Pet parents or their agents seeking candidates for employment purposes; and potential customers of pet sitting businesses.
- To register on the Sityourpets.com Website you must be 18 years of age or above.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- [access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;]
- [violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website; or]
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
Availability of the Sityourpets.com Website
- Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Sityourpets.com Website will meet your requirements.
- We cannot guarantee that the Sityourpets.com Website will be fault-free, error-free, or that Sityourpets.com Website and servers are free of viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If a fault occurs with the Sityourpets.com Website you should report it here and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we can.
- Your access to the Sityourpets.com Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content, facilities or services. We will attempt to restore access and/or service as soon as we reasonably can.
Applicable Terms for Candidates and Employers
Pet Parent materials may not contain:-
- misleading, unreadable, or “hidden” keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented;
- names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that is discriminatory, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- Pet parents are solely responsible for the Employer Materials on Sityourpets.com Website. Sityourpets.com is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of any Sityourpets.com Website and Sityourpets.com shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reasons, made by any entity posting jobs on any Sityourpets.com Website.
- You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your account or your account is terminated, all your account information from Sityourpets.com, including saved profiles, booking calendar, booking history, and customer info, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Sityourpets.com Databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Sityourpets.com’s web servers.
Sityourpets.com does not encourage any Employer Materials on Sityourpets.com Website that request pet caregivers to pay deposits, placement fees, processing fees or any other similar fees, directly or indirectly, and/or require pet caregivers to make purchases.
Additional Terms Applicable to Pet Caregivers
- Any Profile you submit must be accurate, complete, up to date and not misleading. The Profile requires standard fields to be completed by you. You may not impersonate another business or person, living or dead.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any business profile or material contained therein placed by you on the Sityourpets.com Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from such posting.
- Sityourpets.com reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter or you have agreed to receive, such offers may be made by Sityourpets.com or by third parties.
- You understand and acknowledge that all information provided by you, your Profile, resume, and/or account information shall be disclosed to prospective customers.
- You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your Sityourpets.com account or your Sityourpets.com Account is terminated, all your account information from Sityourpets.com, including images, Profiles, or customer messages, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from Sityourpets.com Databases and will be removed from any public area of the Sityourpets.com Website. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through Sityourpets.com’s web servers. In addition, third parties may retain saved copies of your information.
- You acknowledge and agree that it is not Sityourpets.com’s policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to or from a third party in or through Sityourpets.com Website and/or Sityourpets.com Services.
- Note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Sityourpets.com Website. By its very nature other people’s information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using the Sityourpets.com Website.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- [You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).]
Third Party Website
- As a convenience to customers, the Sityourpets.com Website includes links to other web sites or material which are beyond its control. Sityourpets.com is not responsible for content on any site outside the Sityourpets.com Website.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sityourpets.com, and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from:-
- any User Content or other material you provide to any Sityourpets.com Website;
- Your use of any Sityourpets.com Content; or
- Your breach of these Terms.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
- contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our website